LEARN ABOUT WHAT MEMBERSHIP CAN OFFER YOU
Becoming a member of Hudson Valley Bankruptcy Bar Association is a prestigious certification for your resume. See what membership options are right for you.
Virtually any attorney of note in the community is a member of our organization. When you’re passionate about bankruptcy-related cases, we’re passionate about you.
• Substantial reduction in entrance fee to the annual one day “New Deal” Conference on breaking legal developments relevant to consumer bankruptcy
• Access to and feedback from the courts and clerks regarding new procedures and approaches in bankruptcy law
• Regular news flashes on key developments in the law and courts, as well as legal practice tips
• Legal resources, court tips, and links
• Access to a prestigious Luncheon Seminar Series on important new legal developments, featuring speakers who are experts on the topics presented. A price of approximately $25 includes both a first rate lunch, CLE credits, and an opportunity to network. Recent topics include: E-Order Pilot Program and Clerk’s Tips on Successfully Getting Your Orders Signed; A Review: Changes to the Federal Bankruptcy Rules & ECF; Attorney Ethics and Fees in Consumer Cases featuring Judge Morris
• Access to an Annual General Membership meeting and lunch at local restaurant
Attorney membership is available to members in good standing who live in or practice in the Southern District of New York.
Non-attorney membership is available to all legal educators, paralegals, legal assistants, law-office administrators, law librarians, banking professionals, financial and other consultants, and other individuals interested in bankruptcy law.
Note: Hudson Valley Bankruptcy Bar Association does not incur lobby expenses and therefore member dues are not limited pursuant to IRS Revenue Procedure 98-19.